Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wack



You know what.....The poster above has it all right!

Loves not wack, even life isn't (though it has its glimpses). But death, death I'm pretty certain is wack.

Death didn't take Michael out of pain or take him to a better place...he had all of that here, and at 22 ,I'm pretty sure he wanted to live down here with me a tad longer.

I don't think I'll ever know why death came knocking when it did, but I just try to remember the un-wack things that have been brought/been a part of my life than and now, and the wack is out-weighed. Hell, I'm even really thankful for the people and things the wack has brought my way due to its repercussions.

Death...your wack, and in embracing and accepting that fact I'm able to embrace and accept all that's come after your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment