Saturday, May 11, 2013

Never

tumblr_mm9jyfWJ9c1spw2fdo1_1280

Someone once said, "You never need to apologize for how you chose to survive."...

6 years later, and I still couldn't agree more.

I've been madly happy.

I've been madly sad.

I've been mad.

But above all else.

I've been.

That is enough.

That is amazing.

That is something that is the proudest of my accolades after being Michael's wife and widow.

I have and will love.

I will prevail.

I will fall.

I will get up for the millionth time.

But I will never ever doubt or talk down on the decisions and life I have and do lead.

For it is all I know.

It is all I grow with.

It is all I will be flawed in.

It is all I will become.

It is.

I've been.

I am.

Me.

No apologies.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, Taryn, you use your words to convey a positive message to the grieving and broken. "I am." Yes, indeed you are. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Taryn, I love this post. "No apologies".... thank you so much for saying this and relieving me of the guilt I have felt for those times over the last 3 years when I have acted selfishly or is it called survival.

    ReplyDelete